Winter Holidays in Ramsau am Dachstein
Winter Holidays in the Alps
The holiday region Ramsau am Dachstein is known as a nordic training center and a wonderful winter sports resort in the Austrian Alps. Families and winter sports Enthusiasts will surely find the right offer here. The sunny high plateau is located at an altitude of 1000 – 1300 m in the holiday region Schladming-Dachstein. At the foot of the Dachstein, a magnificent view of the triumvirate and to the Enns Valley with the large ski resorts is guaranteed.
- In the middle of Ski Amadé: Hauser Kaibling, Planai, Hochwurzen, Reiteralm and Dachstein Glacier.
- 220 km of perfectly groomed cross-country trails.
- 50 km of winter hiking and walking trails. 3 signposted snowshoe trails.
- Family ski resort Ramsau with 11 lifts and 3 ski schools.
- Ski tours in the “Ramsauer Almengebiet” and the Dachstein Glacier.
- Cozy rustic huts and farmhouse parlors, which enchant with typical Ramsauer delicacies.