Summer Holidays in Ramsau am Dachstein
Holidays in the Mountains
Ramsau am Dachstein is a beautiful landscape in the Austrian Alps. The plateau is located at 1000 – 1300 m above sea level, above the Enns Valley in the holiday region Schladming-Dachstein. Enclosed of the Dachstein massif with the highest mountain of Styria, the high Dachstein-2995 m. Ramsau am Dachstein is a popular holiday region with a top infrastructure for families and those seeking relaxation.
- Holiday on 3 levels: high plateau, Ramsauer Alm area and Dachstein glacier.
- 20 beautiful climbing routes and tours.
- 200 km of hiking and walking trails, 8 trail running rounds.
- Family attractions such as the children’s trail on the “Sattelberg”, the “mountain of adventures” Rittisberg or the “Silberkarklamm”.
- Well-signposted e-bike and mountain bike trails
- Cozy huts and mountain pastures, which will spoil you with typical Ramsau specialties.